X-Rite eXact 2 Portable Spectrophotometer
- Designed for the obtaining colour/spectral data from paper, corrugated and carton board substrates.
- Mantis™ video targeting technology for greater accuracy when locating measurement area.
- Innovative design to maximise display size- 30% larger than previous generations.
- Low-contact measurement are to avoid wet ink contamination.
- Inter-Instrument Agreement: 0.25ΔEab
- Measurement Time: < 1 sec
The eXact 2 is the latest generation of colour measurement technology introduced by X-Rite. This portable spectrophotometer has been designed for the use on paper, corrugated and carton board substrates. Featuring X-Rite’s Mantis video targeting, the eXact 2 combines a high-resolution display 30% larger than previous generation, making it quick and easy to locate the measurement area. Using Digital Loupe, users can quickly inspect or capture a image to include with quality control reports.
Available in 3 specifications, the X-Rite eXact 2 range caters for all levels of quality control within the print industry, aiding printers in reaching industry standards. Capable of measuring to multiple industry standards simultaneously, the eXact 2 provides colour data throughout your workflow to maximise performance through providing the right information at the right time.
The X-Rite eXact 2 Plus offers the added feature of easily toggling between spot and scan measurements using patch recognition technology, speeding up measurements by 17%. Perfect for using press-side, this portable devices’ ease of use provides press operators with a user-friendly interface to which they can monitor performance in real-time.